The club to be a part of on the South Shore
So, what makes this place “America’s Hometown Club”?
Probably the combination of a classic Donald Ross course design with super friendly, welcoming members.
As a new Plymouth member, it won’t be long before you find “your” people that you will golf with on a daily basis. Organized Group Play takes a front seat at Plymouth and lets members connect quickly and easily after joining. Inter-club play is also a big thing here at Plymouth.
We kind of have a “door’s always open policy”. Our friendly atmosphere is tough to find at any other course with this much history. Our comfortable clubhouse was built 2007 and is a great place to meet friends or family for dinner.
Membership Options - One size does not fit all
That’s why we’ve got a lot of options for you to consider.
Single Membership - The whole nine yards...well actually 6,358
- This is our full membership option.
- A member with full privileges of the Golf Course and Clubhouse
- At this time there is no initiation fee
- A Membership certificate of 5,000.00 is required. (There is an option for payment over 5 years for the certificate)
- A Food Minimum Spend of $600 per year is required
Associate Membership - For the Young Professional
We know how unaffordable golf memberships can be. And we want to grow the game of golf rather than shoo people away! That's why we offer Associate Memberships for those who are fairly new to the workforce, yet still seek the benefits of a private club membership. So if you are are under the age of 36 an Associate Membership is a great option for you.
Associate Memberships are:
- Extremely affordable
- Great for networking
- A chance to improve your golf game
- A Food Minimum Spend of $480 per year is required
Family Membership - Come one, come all
A Family Membership consists of member, spouse or significant other and two immediate family members whose age is no more than 25 on January 1st.
- A significant other is defined as an adult partner living in the same household.
- At this time there is no initiation fee although a Membership certificate of 5,000.00 is required. (There is an option for payment over 5 years for the certificate).
- There is a charge of $100 for each additional child.
- Family rated tees of 3907 yards for play at every level
- Member and spouse have full privilege of the Golf Course and the Clubhouse. Children follow all junior membership and family junior rules.
- A Food Minimum Spend of $900 per year is required.
Spring Membership - Sometimes seasonal is reasonable.
Warm up to the golf season with this incredible opportunity. Play the South Shore’s top private club for an extremely affordable rate.
For $500 you can take advantage of:
- Full golf and clubhouse access
- Dining in The Grille Room with ocean views
- Fun, social events throughout the Spring Season
And if you decide to join as a full member, your joining fees will be credited towards your annual dues.
Fall Membership - When Summer is over, golf season definitely isn’t at PCC.
Fall golf is totally underrated. Extend your season a few more months with a Fall Membership. It's the perfect opportunity to play golf at a top private golf club for the rest of the season.
Fall Membership is:
- Easy - Just sign up
- Flexible - Full golf privileges
- Affordable - $500/individual OR $750/family
And if you decide to join as a full member, your joining fees will be credited towards your annual dues. So you’ll basically be playing for free from September 15th through the end of the year in which you join.
Corporate Membership - Use PCC to boost your business.
No seriously, the Corporate Membership is a great tool for your business. Reward key employees with access to a private club for a day. Or say “thank you” to your top clients and/or customers with a day on the course and a delicious dinner in the Grille.
What do you actually ‘get’ with a Corporate Membership?
- Insane value - it only costs $2,400
- 10 vouchers for 10 foursomes (tee times reserved in advance pro-shop)
- Full use of club restaurant
- Access to the Pro Shop, stocked with top lines of golf attire and equipment
- Access to golf instruction with PCC Director of Golf
A private country club has long been a place to cultivate and nurture business relationships, but is usually cost prohibitive for many business. Our Corporate Membership is your chance to see what a membership at a private country club can do for your business, at an affordable price.
Yup, we’ve got some FINE PRINT, so you should read it:
- This membership is available to new Corporate Members only and must be paid with a corporate check or credit card.
- Tee times cannot be reserved before noon on Saturday/Sunday or a holiday.
- Tee times on Friday before noon may be available at the discretion of the Director of Golf.
- Each voucher reserves a foursome and will be collected upon arrival. If there are less than four (4) players, the unused spots can not be carried over.
See What People are Saying
“Join already. What are you waiting for? Hidden gem of the south shore.”
–Don C. (Facebook)
"Great place to play and dine! And especially to make friends!"
–Janice B. (Facebook)
"I visited the PCC yesterday to attend an industry golf outing and clam bake dinner. Every aspect of my day was terrific."
–Dan R., Simsbury, CT (Yelp)