Our most valuable assets are our members and our championship Donald Ross course. From the moment you enter our clubhouse you realize that Plymouth Country Club is about playing golf and creating friendships.
At Plymouth Country Club, we recognize that individuals have different membership requirements. We offer customized packages including Golf, Social, and Corporate Memberships.
- A member with full privileges of the Golf Course and Clubhouse
- Initiation fee required
- A Membership certificate is required.
- A Food Minimum Spend per year is required
Associate Membership - For the Young Professional
We offer Associate Memberships between the ages of 23 and 40.
Associate Memberships are:
- Extremely affordable
- Great for networking
- A chance to improve your golf skills
- Establish new friendships
A Family Membership consists of member, spouse or significant other and two immediate family members whose age is no more than 22 on January 1st.
- Member and spouse have full privilege of the Golf Course and the Clubhouse. Children follow all junior membership and family junior rules.
- Initiation fee is required
- Membership certificate is required
- A Food Minimum Spend per year is required.
This membership is designed for a business looking to reward key employees or a way to thank valued clients and or customers
Corporate Membership includes:
- 10 tee times for a foursomes (tee times reserved in advance pro-shop)
- Full use of club restaurant
- Access to the Pro Shop, stocked with top lines of golf attire and equipment
- Full Access to practice facility
- Access to golf instruction with PCC Director of Golf
See What People are Saying
“Join already. What are you waiting for? Hidden gem of the south shore.”
–Don C. (Facebook)
"Great place to play and dine! And especially to make friends!"
–Janice B. (Facebook)
"I visited the PCC yesterday to attend an industry golf outing and clam bake dinner. Every aspect of my day was terrific."
–Dan R., Simsbury, CT (Yelp)